To ensure we don’t make the folks at the IRS ornery, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. PHEW!
NEW STRATEGY FOR YOUR FINANCES
- For The Sake of Your Bergen & Rockland County Business, Don’t Navigate This Extended Tax Season Alone
…don’t navigate this season alone. The more we learn about the nuances of PPP forgiveness, ..
- Big PPP Loans Forgiveness Update From The IRS For Bergen & Rockland County Businesses
Are you tired of talking and thinking about the PPP? Because I’m tired of talking ..
- Should Your Bergen & Rockland County Business Consider Returning The PPP Loan?
There has been a lot of recent chatter about the PPP money, who got it, ..
- A Big IRS Update For Bergen & Rockland County Businesses On Using The PPP Loan Funds
Well, if you were wise, you probably saw this coming. Turns out … if you ..
- An SBA Funding Update And Four Scenarios Your Bergen & Rockland County Business Could Be In
The second round of PPP funding began this Monday at 9:30AM Eastern. This funding was ..