Individual Accounting Services
Tax laws are very complex and changes to these laws are frequently made. Protecting your personal assets has never been more important. Preparing your own income tax return can be a complicated and confusing process leaving you with more questions than answers. It’s easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Planning is the key to keeping your finances on track and minimizing the amount of taxes you will pay.
The list below outlines some of the many services that we offer for individuals:
- Tax Planning
- Individual tax return preparation
- Estate tax return preparation
- Inheritance tax return preparation
- Trust tax return preparation
- Gift tax return preparation
- Personal financial statements
- New Jersey PTR Senior Freeze
- New Jersey Homestead Rebates
- IRS and state representation
- Household employee payroll for nanny’s, home health care, etc.
Our staff can calculate your payroll withholding to avoid owing with your tax return as well as advise you of potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
We will recommend tax saving strategies such as:
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less later
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions
- defer tax liabilities through 401(k) or pension plans
For individuals needing tax preparation, our firm is the first and last stop for their needs. Our goal is to make the tax preparation process as easy as possible, reduce tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies, and make sure you take advantage of all allowable deductions and credits.
How You’re Missing Legal Tax Deductions
Here’s a certain truth: the State and Federal Government would love to have more of your hard-earned money in their accounts. Sure, even though it’s painful, none of us begrudge paying our legal and fair share of taxes.