Bookkeeping / Record Keeping Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Owning your own business can be very challenging. You have many responsibilities to keep your business running smoothly and generating profits but you need accurate financial information to make the right decisions.
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specializes in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping / record keeping to the us!
Monthly, quarterly, or annually, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways
- bank reconciliation
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors
- income statements
- provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the revenues and expenses of your business.
- review what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product returns as a percentage of your sales or cost of goods sold.
- determine your tax liability.
- balance sheets
- give you a snapshot of the financial health of your business.
- identify and analyze trends in receivables and payables and take action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- determine if your business is in a position to expand
- determine if you need to take steps to bolster cash reserves
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
We can also customize our service to you by adding
What our Clients are saying
Very understanding staff and nice!I am very satisfied